The largest selection of fabrics and threads in Hertfordshire. Patchwork Corner is situated in Hemel Hempstead, M1 Junction 8, M25 Junction 20 and within walking distance of Apsley Railway Station, a direct line to Euston, London. Our purpose built workshop caters for classes of up to 10 students from beginners through to intermediates.
The one stop shop for all your Patchwork & Quilting needs.
Patchwork Corner Fabric Shop
Tel 01442 259000
Open: 10am - 5pm Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat (closed Sun & Mon)
Also Suppliers of Husqvarna, Elna, Juki & Bernina Sewing Machines.
Servicing, Repairs and PAT Testing, please call in with your machine for any of these services. Have a Question contact the Service Team.
Find us on Facebook Click Here
Updates for 2015 Courses and Workshops.
Most Recent Stock
- Linen Texture, by Makower
- Sherwood, by Makower
- Ambleside, by Moda
- More Hearty Goodwishes, by Moda
- Bon Voyage, by French General, for Moda
- Feed Company, by Moda
- New additions to Quilters Shadow, by Stof
- Spring Lake, Tilda, for Anbo
- Apple Bloom, Tilda, for Anbo
- Ahoy bunting, by Makower
- Alison's Flowers, by Makower
- Lime Twist bunting, by Makower
- Cats, by Makower
- The Settlement Collection, Windham Fabrics
- Daysail, by Bonnie and Camille, for Moda
- Whitewashed Cottage 108" backing, by 3 sisters, for Moda
- Whitewashed Cottage, by 3 Sisters, for Moda
- Primitive Flannel, by Moda
- French General Petite, for Moda
- Hearts Content by Moda
- Rustic Weave by Moda
- Collection for a Cause - Community by Moda
- Lexington by Moda
- Josie & Theo by Stof
- Sevenberry Basics by Anbo
- Sevilla by Stof
- Poppy Passion by Clothworks
- Handmade by Stof
- A Field Guide by Janet Clare, for Moda
- Miss Kate by Bonnie & Camille, for Moda
- "New" Jelly Rolls and Charm Packs by Moda