The largest selection of fabrics and threads in Hertfordshire. Patchwork Corner is situated in Hemel Hempstead, M1 Junction 8, M25 Junction 20 and within walking distance of Apsley Railway Station, a direct line to Euston, London. Our purpose built workshop caters for classes of up to 10 students from beginners through to intermediates.
The one stop shop for all your Patchwork & Quilting needs.
Patchwork Corner Fabric Shop
Tel 01442 259000
Open: 10am - 5pm Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat (closed Sun & Mon)
Also Suppliers of Husqvarna, Elna, Juki & Bernina Sewing Machines.
Servicing, Repairs and PAT Testing, please call in with your machine for any of these services. Have a Question contact the Service Team.
Find us on Facebook Click Here
Updates for 2014 Courses and Workshops.
Christmas Opening Hours
We will be open until 1pm on Wednesday the 24th December
We will re-open on Saturday 3rd January 10am - 5pm
SALE DAY SATURDAY 20th December!
Most Recent Stock
- Rustic Weave by Moda
- Collection for a Cause - Community by Moda
- Lexington by Moda
- Josie & Theo by Stof
- Sevenberry Basics by Anbo
- Sevilla by Stof
- Poppy Passion by Clothworks
- Handmade by Stof
- A Field Guide by Janet Clare, for Moda
- Miss Kate by Bonnie & Camille, for Moda
- "New" Jelly Rolls and Charm Packs by Moda
- Tiny Treasures by Tilda
- Whisper Prints 2 by Robert Kaufman
- Owls on a Date by Stof
- Minimized by Stof
- Weeds by Me and My Sister, for Moda
- ABC Menagerie by Abi Hall, for Moda
- Jolly Farm Alphabet by Makower
- Smithsonian - Flying High by Quilting Treasures
- Shark Attack by Northcott
- Marbles by Nutex
- Dottie by Moda
- Storybook by Moda
- Snowbird by Moda
- Honey Meadow by Lewis & Irene
- Winter Wonderland by Moda
- Mori by STOF
- Bee My Honey by Moda
- Enchantment by Makower
- Flo's Garden by Makower
- "NEW" Additions to French Linen by Mas d'Ousvan
- "NEW" Additions to The Very Hugary Catapillar by Makower